Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
Comments are moderated due to spam. This means you might have to wait a while to see your comments appear. Don't panic, nothing's gone wrong and you don't need to do anything.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Drug Use and Magic

Pagan Magic said:  
 
Many ancient traditions used herbal drugs for sacred and religious purposes. Drugs have also been used for self-exploration and astral travel. 

Do you think that drugs should be used as a tool for process of self-actualisation and learning? Are some drugs more socially acceptable than others?  Should drugs even play a part in today's magical society?


I said:

I know shamans who have found the sacred cacti very helpful and valuable. I think it is necessary to understand what one is doing, and respect the plant ally. It is a living teacher.

For myself, meditation is the tool and I can't imagine needing any other.

I have conversed with the cacti and I find this energy very wise and true — but I did that telepathically, not through ingesting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after approval from blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.